Hang in there my dear friends! Anji Tee is covered with spray paint and getting busy to keep charming up this life in our loved and lovely home... feel free to add me to your follow list...blog is debuting soon!
Peace and love, and in his name.
6:47 PM | | 1 Comments
do⋅mes⋅ti⋅cate [duh-mes-ti-keyt] , -cat⋅ed, -cat⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to convert to domestic uses; tame.
2. to tame (an animal) to live in close association with human beings as a pet or work animal and usually creating a dependency so that the animal loses its ability to live in the wild.
3. to accustom to household life or affairs.
gyp·sy also Gip·sy (jĭp'sē)
n. pl. Gyp·sies also Gip·sies
1. one inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life.
2. a person who moves from place to place as required for employment, especially.